Thursday, February 28, 2013

Goth1c0 @ Whore Fair 2013!!

Is back! the Whore is back....and im part of it, The Whore fair now is 2 sims and lots of exclusive designs from many of the best designers in SL. I made some exclusive items for it....they are yummy and sexy, dont miss this event, last year was amazing and this year sure will be better. I made a dress...sexy mini black dress with a twist, you know me :P it couldnt be just any black dress. It has the back uncovered, a rigged mesh collar in 3 sizes, gloves, multi garters and a cute revealing thong. And for the other item i made some cute tees with garters oh yeah!...so your tatas will not scape from the fabric. Good idea eh? they come in solid and sheer version and of course i included the lola appliers on both. Hope you like them and stop by at my store in the Whore Fair sims. See you there :)





> TP to the Whore Fair

> TP to my main store