Friday, May 11, 2012

New release @ Goth1c0 Yay for Mesh!

Lots of new items this time around. Mesh items included.

MI CORAZON PALPITANTE. 
First my first mesh, a necklace with a mesh heart and sculpted chain. Very heavy looking, be careful to not break anyones head with this if you swing it. Resize script included.


MY BLACK FAITH. 
Sculpted earrings with crosses and spikes. Dark Glam looking. I love this ones.



DOMINA BOOTS. 
Spikes, chains and skulls...plus latex, this boots are the perfect mix. Rwaar! Resize script included, pair of boots for old viewers and pair of boots that works with alpha.


SHORT HOODIES. 
I called this ones Burn my soul cus of the drawing they have on the back and the melting feeling i get from the gradient color of the fabric. The hood is sculpted and has some details strapped to it.



 MINI CORSETS. 
This ones are cuuuute. Comes in 6 different sets. 3 corsets in each set and only 69L each. All layers included.

Find all this in my main store or tomorrow in my marketplace one! :)  Hope you like it.