Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Crazy shopper...

Yesterday my sister and me went on a shopping spree(sp?) well there is this big store that is moving so they have like all their inventory with crazy prices. It started a couple days ago and ppl is going nutty buying stuffs cus they have pants like for 2 dollars or jackets for 14...and that is cheap here, very cheap cus they are very good brands well so she wanted to check it and i wanted to see the PSP...because in every single store they have the "get it now pay in 12 or 13 short loans" this to fight the comming of the Wii...that yeah hasnt make it to my country yet, bleh...oh!! but you can buy the games already and all the cool gadgets it has hah but no console yet....bleh again...

So yeah i bought my PSP, with only 2 games one that came with it and the nascar one....they dont have many games to pick from and of course there is a lot i have never heard of bah...now im thinking i should have bought some for my PS2 some i have wanted since long ago hmmm ~considers that~ I saw the PS3...it is....huge...round and huge an shinny....super shinny...i didnt like the design after having the slim PS2...am i a weirdo? i bet ppl will say OMGWTF! you dont know what you talking about!!...yeah im kinda not so updated in consoles and videogames but it looked shinny O.o!...and blame SL for my lack of knowledge in videogames ~takes notes talk mroe of consoles and videogames with others IN SL~ LOL!

Well so back to the shopping thing...my sister went nutty and since i was the one there, i ended up carrying her bag (damn what all they put in there uh? they are so freaking heavy!! i bet she carry stones there....) her jacket and all the things she wanted to try and the ones she was going to -think- on buying and the ones she was buying..i was a walking hanger!...if that word exists ^^;...now today i have my left arm from my neck, my shoulder, my elbow, my wist...HURTING! ooooooooowwwwwww i cant lift my arm ;-; i know i hate to go shopping with them but man yesterday was subreal...owww my arm...my musules ;-;...owww.... everything hurts...i thought i was a crazy shopper but she took the prize!...owwww ;-; someone give me a massage?._.

I am off, i will take some pain pill and a hot shower and...owww i cant even play or anything LOL bleh...never ever go with your sisters shopping...neva man neva!...oh or with your gf if its your case o.o ~thinks on it~ imagine what the straight guys have to suffer if they go with their gf shopping? woaa~~ oOo!...~patpats them~ someone has to invent a better way to carry all those things...really...


P
d: now im editing in Netscape cus...Safari is not compatible with blogger! and firefox is...just stupid....